Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Hi Everyone and welcome to 2010!!!

I hope you all had a happy and safe Christmas & New Year.

This year I plan to be more organised and more involved in life in general!

Kaszazz has 2010 off to an exciting start! Did you see that we have a new Catalogue? It's so new that we've only seen it online, so far. Then, in a couple of weeks, we have a Team Training Day, with new products being released. I'm running a TTD, so I've seen the new products...and I love them!

I'm hoping that Kaszazz does some big things for me this year. I already have 5 workshops booked in, so that's a good start. I'm attending a training weekend in March and there's the Annual Conference in July.

At the end of last year, I had some projects accepted by Kaszazz, and I hope to have more accepted this year. The photo above is of my most recent submission - I designed this for a Shoe-box Cardmaking Day - it was for consultants only, and we had to design an original card that could be made in 10mins or less, using only Kaszazz products. It was a really fun day - 16 consultants attended, so we each made 16 cards, and each had a project to submit at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment