Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rollagraph Day 1

Hi Everyone,

After a rather hectic time with being away & all my family being sick, I'm now trying to get back on track!


This week, we are featuring the Rollagraph system. This is a great way to do lots of things...very versatile & popular. It comes in standard size and jumbo size, and is compatabile with other similar systems.

For yesterday (sorry, it was done for yesterday, and then I ran out of day!!) I made this really easy triangular box from a piece of A5 card and the Leaf Nouveau wheel. It's tied with a piece of magenta organdy ribbon and is a very popular make and take project. Of course, you can use whatever wheel you like best!

Don't forget to go and see what the other girls have been making!

PS...the card I made the other week - with the blue/green background & the Love & Cherish stamps - has been approved as a make & take project with Kaszazz...yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Oh awesome news Jo!!! I look forward to doing it at upcoming demos! Go Jo!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jo, I too had a my first project approved today, so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been the day for it...I got an aceptance email but had submitted three so not sure which one it is for. Would love the pattern as to how this is folded!

    ReplyDelete