Sunday, August 9, 2009



Hi Everyone,
How slack have I been lately??!! I didn't realise it had been so long since I updated here!
In my defence, I've been really busy - Kaszazz demonstrations or workshops almost every weekend, sick kids, sick or absent hubby, etc, etc...
However, I have been doing some creating as well as everything else! These photos are of 2 of my recent creations. The card is made with some of our new christmas range, and has been accepted by Kaszazz as a new demonstration project. The scrapbook layout is based around a 5 Projects Quick which I designed to be able to become a layout, rather than cards, etc...though you could make it into cards, as well, if you prefer. The 5 projects are - photo frame, shrinky dinks, mini handbag notelet for journalling, mini concertina album and tag & pocket. Actually making the page is an extension activity. I sent this one off to Kaszazz last week, so here's hoping they like it!
Anyway, here's hoping I get back a bit sooner!!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment