Thursday, March 12, 2009

Distress Ink Day 4


Running late today...I'm off to the Kaszazz Conference at the crack of dawn tomorrow & I'm trying to pack bags & remember everything!!

Today's card is distressed distress ink! I've crumpled white card and distressed it with Tea Dye, then highlighted it with Walnut Stain & a touch of Dusty Concord. Then I've torn a piece smaller than the front of my card & curled the edges, distressing again with Tea Dye & Walnut Stain. On another piece of white card, I've used a direct to paper technique with Tea Dye to colour the card, then stamped another of the Love & Cherish stamps in Walnut Stain, cut it out, edged it with Walnut Stain & mounted it on the other distressed piece with Magic Mount. Then I took a white base card, edged it with Tea Dye & stuck the piece I made earlier on it with Super Tape. I'm sorry - the scan isn't very good - it's a bit dimensional for the scanner, but the camera is packed!!

Don't forget to see what the other girls have been creating.

And I'm sorry, but I'm not going to promise anything for tomorrow...if I get my packing etc done, I might try to get another project done later, but you'll have to wait & see!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous you're going to conference! Have lots and lots of fun and can't wait to see photos/hear all about it!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete