Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WOW!!! New Catalogue!!!

Hi There,
I don't believe that it's been so long since I posted anything!! Mind you, as usual, it's been busy, busy around here, and I've spent a fair bit of time on organising the TTD for last Sunday. I've also had big computer & internet issues...I now own a new computer AND a new modem!

But look at our news...how huge is this - a new catalogue already! There are 2 new paper ranges, heaps of new stamps, and a big change to the way we sell ribbons! There are also a number of retired products and some price rises. I suppose, with the current Global Financial Crisis, we should have expected the price rises if nothing else.

Anyway, the catalogue retails at $5.95, or you can get one for FREE...with either a minimum $100 order OR if you book a Kaszazz demonstration with me. Please let me know if I can help you out with any of these options.

In the meantime...head on over to Kaszazz and you can view the new catalogue online!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment