Sunday, April 19, 2009



Hi Everyone,

I've managed to get a bit of scrapping done in the last couple of days! Thanks to a postponed make and take demo, I was able to go scrapping with my friends - they scrap most Friday nights, but I'm often out with Kaszazz on a Friday night. It was great to catch up...AND to scrap!!

Anyway, this layout is based on one of the Pinkalicious Sketches, I hope you like it. The link to Pinkalicious is over at the side of the blog, if you'd like to go and see what's there.

I've also been working on a new 5PQ workshop. When it's fine-tuned and submitted, I'll be able to share it!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love this LO Jo - sorry I meant to comment yesterday but I got more visitors before I could!! Lovely, and got to love those sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Jo, I will definately be trying this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Jo...I love it.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete